- Product Details
Archiving Shelving is widely used in Bank, at airports, etc.
Archiving Shelving will enable you to save up to twice as much material, archives or goods in the same space, or allow you to store the same amount of material in half the area. Service aisles may be created right where you need them.
1. Double-sided use of the movable rack is always offered on a single undercarriage featuring two independent rack units.
2. At the same time, we can separate these two rack units from each other, e.g., using a dividing wall or a backstop at the back of the shelves.
3. This design for movable shelves provides you with flexibility in the use of space for archival or storing goods.
4. A solid frame/walls may be added on the front or back sides to create a compact unit.
5. The Flexitek movable rack system is put in motion by turning a control wheel (so-called mechanical movement) in the proper direction of movement.
6. The clutch is made in such a way that even fully loaded rack or several movable rack may be very easily controlled and set in motion.
7. The less expensive alternative to mechanical movement is manual movement. It is used primarily with very short single or maximally double assemblies. There is only a handle in place of the control wheel and the moveable rack is put in motion by pulling.
Call us now to work together to solve your storage problems.
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||20 Day(s)|
|Loading Info||by sea|
|Packing Info||export package|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Central & Southern Asia, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
- Related Products